Sunday 7 December 2014

Simona - October and November

October

Time to prepare for two exhibitions.. not much time to take photos...

I have done a lot of pugging after the workshop and preparing clay for some throwing.

Some of the throwing that I have done in October

 some firing before going to Oxford Ceramics Fair.

Joanna and I with Joanna's work....


Then off to Made by Hand, Cardiff presenting Tythegston Pottery work, designed by Joanna Howells.




November 

After unpacking the Berlingo, back in the pottery with lots of making and preparing for our Christmas sale...
Pottery is not just throwing so a bit of mould making for some hand making.....

preparing for mould making



preparing plaster  



                              



                                             mixing plaster




 Before pouring plaster




              after plaster poured





Time to prepare some glazes and


sieving a glaze

Well, I have been talking a lot about pugging, so here I am...




I have mentioned firing frequently and here I am when packing the kiln.....



No comments:

Post a Comment