Sunday 4 May 2014

Simona's first three months....

HELLO!!

I have started my apprenticeship with Mike Goddard on the 7th January 2014. I have been learning a lot in the past 4 months. I was not able to connect to the blog while in Bequia. Now, here I am, showing you what I have been doing....

First week when I packed a biscuit firing.



Assisting Mike with firing his gas kiln, following a graph chart


Temperature reached!!!!

                                                               Now a bit of fun.....


Washing towels in the Bequian way

More fun when back in the pottery.....


Wedging
Throwing
Turning
Practicing how to pull handles - First stage
Ready to pack another kiln.....

..... and suitcase to carry on learning in England.... see you shortly Simona xx


No comments:

Post a Comment