Sunday 15 February 2015

January 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! 
bit late but it has been a busy busy January...

I have started giving pottery classes, so there was a lot to organise. On top of that lots of throwing which I am pleased with. Learning new shapes and keeping the production of Tythegston Pottery going on...
                                  
My first plates  and few more to come.... more than expected
 









Then I moved to bowls













Oooopppsss...missing something....Mugs... all those mugs and handles. My arm was too painful after pulling all those handles and I forgot to take photos....


Could not miss a firing....we managed to squeeze few more...

Ready for a glazing firing


Some of my own throwing

Study for olive dish


January's colours at Tythegston.....

Snow storm


Found it while cutting wood














No comments:

Post a Comment