My first kiln packing for biscuit firing.
These are one of Akiko's popular work called " pond". Variety of sizes are used for many way. I have little pond using as a bowl for salt. sometimes for tiny Japanese sweets or food. when it glazed, It look like a beautiful pond. not yet though...
Apprentice's Past & Present
- Sheila Herring - Jeremy Steward 2009-2010
- Fleen Doran - Micki Schloessingk 2010-2011
- Pasha Manzaroli - Jonathan Chiswell Jones 2011 - 2013 (PT)
- Anastasia Simmons - Jeremy Steward 2012 - 2013
- Simona Stollo - Mike Goddard 2014
- Laura Crosland - a journey in Clay!
- Yasuko Tang - Akiko Hirai 2014-2015
- Tamsin Arrowsmith Brown - Helen Beard 2015
- Niklas Preukschat - Nic Collins & Sabine Nemet